[If you don't have time to require a candidate to fill this out, or if the candidate continues to stonewall, then ask yourself these questions about your candidate.]
This test must be completed by the candidate [not a staff member] at one time, at a controlled location, without staff around, and with independent proctors. Answer the questions without evasion. Time limit is two hours. The candidate must go through an airport-type full body scan before answering the essay questions. Appropriate official documents must be included with each test. The test will be signed at the end to indicate the candidate's true beliefs are presented within, and he/she will not be permitted crib notes, televisors, or other assistance in answering. All cell phones will be confiscated for the duration of the exam. The answers and documents will be reviewed by an independent group. All answers and copies of documents will be released to the public. Proctors must be vetted by the FBI and CIA prior to form completion time.
1. Where were you born? Under what circumstances? Who were your parents and grandparents? Answer in detail. Did you go to high school? Where? Who paid the tuition? How? Did you go to college? Where and for how long? How did you pay the tuition? Did you graduate? [submit a transcript and copy of your diploma; submit an official Birth Certificate, and not a certificate of birth that doesn't mean anything.] Did you go to graduate school? How long? Did you receive a diploma? How was the tuition paid?
2. What is your view on abortion? Do you believe in infant life or death? Do you blame an innocent child for the circumstances surrounding its conception? Expand your answer and give details. How would you respond to the following?: Abortion is not the murder of a human being. Abortion is the murder of a human being. Euthanasia and assisted suicide are viable actions for a modern society. Answer in some detail.
3. What is your view on the size and scope of the Federal Government? Give details. Do you believe in unlimited taxes on Americans [especially the wealthy] to finance Congressional or Presidential mandates? How much is enough for a Federal Debt? Where do you draw the line? How can we best reduce the debt and annual deficit and should we? How do you view pork and earmarks? What is the relationship between the States and the Federal Government?
4. Are you a Socialist or Communist or Liberal or Progressive or Conservative or Libertarian or other term? Give examples of your political experience that shows what your ideology really is and why you believe in it. Provide examples of political positions you have held. What is your political history?
5. What are your qualifications for this office? Be specific in your giving of details. What is your prior political or management experience? How does this qualify you for this new elected office you want? Do you believe that judicious bribery is needed to complete political ends? Where would you be comfortable with such an action.
6. Do you take an oath to protect the Constitution as it is written or as you want it to be? Please be specific and expand on your answer. What are your views on Constitutional amendments?
7. Do you support all parts of the Constitution---including the amendments---as written? What part[s] of the Constitution are you against and not likely to protect? And how is that affected by your oath? Please expand your answer and give examples. For example, the second Amendment to the Constitution reads: "A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed." How do you understand and support this?
8. What is your position on welfare? Will you help rein in the costs? Will you hold fathers responsible for providing support and not disappearing into the sunset? Will you deny persons the collecting welfare when they don't need it? What is your position on ILLEGAL immigration? [Don't confuse it with legal immigration.] Will you support the necessary protection of our borders and reduce illegal immigration logically? What will you do to build and expand the economy to get people OFF welfare programs?
9. Do you support our troops in all ways at all times? [Disregard what their civilian orders are.] How have you shown your support in the past? What is your total view on the military? Please expand your answers with specific examples. In what branch of the military have you served? If not, why not? Don't you see it as an obligation to protect our Country and our freedoms?
10. Our founding fathers were religious, and they included God in their writings and documents. They only guaranteed rights in the Constitution. They didn't create them. Do you support God or Atheism in government? The 1st [read: predominate concern] Amendment to the Constitution reads: "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances." Provide explanations of your beliefs in regard to this Amendment. How does removing crosses from public places, prohibiting school prayer, or banning the use of the word 'God' in political discourse mesh with this 1st Amendment? How do actions such as reciting the Pledge of Allegiance or singing the National Anthem in schools bother you or the children's education? How do such banning actions not run afoul of of the First Amendment?
I _________________________ declare that the above answers are true to my beliefs and ideology and make no excuses for them. I have not equivocated or evaded any answer, and I have not simply answered them to best serve my purposes in the upcoming election. And I promise to resign any office I might be in if I ever deviate from this philosophy.
_______________________________________ The signature must be notarized.
Please Note for the Journalists:
The Attitude of candidate when completing the essay questions.
The Length of time taken to complete the essay questions.
The Amount of sweat dripping from the face and forehead of each candidate.