* Does anyone but me think Daniel Craig looks like Vladimir Putin?
He's not a good choice for 007 at all.
* I can't use Cialis. I won't dance around at the beach, walk in the rain, sit in bathtubs on the beach, or watch my wife dance on one foot in the kitchen. Besides, the name reminds me of my childhood and my friend Alice.......
* A while ago I wrote a piece about Progressive Insurance Company, and how it and it's CEO, Peter Lamb, are die-hard Liberal proponents. Lamb is good friend of George Soros's and his type of Liberalism.
US Debt Clock:
This is an estimate of the National Debt as of 3/20/13. The clock is constantly in motion and updating the figures.
Also includes: Fed spending; fed budget deficit; fed tax revenue; state revenue; state spending; state debt; Interest; monetary base; us population; official unemployed; actual unemployed; us workforce; fed employees; state employees; unfunded us liabilities; etc.
US Gross Domestic Product for the same date and time:
And Obama this very week said we have no debt crisis! Very frightening display of anti-Americanism and stupidity!
* These insurance companies advertising policies for funeral expenses continue to put out the myth of Government benefits. Social Security only pays a benefit of $255 to a widow with children under 18. If you're a growing-older codger like me with grown children, there's nothing to receive. Even so, I still recommend an insurance policy to cover related death expenses. Just understand going in that answering those three or four health questions truthfully can easily make you ineligible for the insurance except at very high rates. And lying in the answer can invalidate the policy---and don't you think the insurance company won't do just that!
* [Late 1950s or early 1960s] Does anyone out there remember turning on WALL [local radio station] and hearing the story of 'Rindercella,' the pransome hince, the micked wepstother, two sisty step uglers, and the gary modfother? And a few years later, we were treated by Archie Campbell [Hee Haw] to the 'Christ Before Nightmas' and the 'Pee Little Thrigs?' I think Rindercella's fame and popularity lasted a month or so. Yet, I still remember that day, what the kitchen looked like, and where I was standing. I can't remember things like that today in my own apartment a few days ago!
* There's a product called 'No No' being advertised on television. It's supposed to remove unwanted face and body hair and keep it away. All the excess of words are there to convince you it'll work and solve all your problems---effortlessly and completely. BUT! And this is my big 'but.' What about those with true 'hair problems' and not the vain and fashion conscious among us? Will 'No No' help those poor souls suffering from hypertrichosis or hirsutism? These poor souls go about their lives with dark hair all over their bodies to varying degrees. Does 'No No' meet the expectations of 'diathermy' or 'thermolysis?' Combined with weekly shaving, can 'No No' treat these conditions with some expectation of social acceptance for removing body hair? That's an important application that the 'No No' advertising and website do not address. I think the people affected with hypertrichosis or hirsutism deserve to know whether or not 'No No' is going to free them from their condition---even if it isn't permanent.
* Most of us don't realize that our public officials are required to take an oath of office. Shown below are the major ones. Makes you wonder why the President, Senators, Representatives, and administration employees aren't being automatically ousted for their un-Constitutional activities.
“I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.”
Vice President's and U S Senator and Representative and other U S Officials Oath:
I, +++++, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.
U S Supreme Court Justice and other Federal Judges:
"I, +++++ do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will administer justice without respect to persons, and do equal right to the poor and to the rich, and that I will faithfully and impartially discharge and perform all the duties incumbent upon me as +++++ under the Constitution and laws of the United States. So help me God."
U S Military Officer:
I, +++++ do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.
U S Military Enlisted:
"I, +++++ do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."
Can you remember the last time one of the above really supported the U S Constitution against all attacks---and wasn't punished by the President and his lackeys?
* I'm continuing with my research on a very interesting subject that will provide fodder for many different posts---though not consecutively. I apologize for being so late with my blogs. I get immersed in my research sometimes and sense nothing else. And now with March Madness in my blood-----well. I'll try to do better. Thanks friends.