Friday, October 28, 2011

New Format

Dear Friends:

As we age, we all slow down a certain bit---what with normal wear and tear, disease, and accident. Well, I've been laid up with a repaired umbilical hernia and several diseases and degenerations and other things you don't want to know about. Consequently, my energy has led to reduced writing efforts.

As a result, I'm combining all my blogs into one. So, political, personal, and literary blog entries will all appear on the same blog. I will combine them all on the Notes for Ramey site: http://notesforramey.blogspot.com/ I will also be adding a few older entries that you may have missed. This blog will be a real find for you now. Please visit as often as you can. Tell your friends! Subscribe! Comment! Send me emails! tnmccoy@comcast.net I'll have it going within the week after I chase all the nurses away.

Thanks to all: TNM

No comments: