Sunday, May 30, 2004

Beginnings

This is my first stab at a Blog, so how do I start? I think I'll just add one of my alternate Clerihews. Do you know what a Clerihew is? Light and humorous certainly. It basically consists of "two couplets of unequal length often with complex or somewhat ridiculous rhymes," and it presents a comic bio snap of a famous personage or historical character. Although invented by Edmund Clerihew Bentley, it was popularized by his lifelong fried, G.K. Chesterton. Enough for one day!

William Shakespeare
Always shakes beer;
He wrote a lot
On the chamber pot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is probably the most amazing blogs Ive go through in a quite prolonged time. The amount of info in here is amazing, like you practically wrote the book around the subject matter. Your weblog is great for any individual who desires to comprehend this subject much more. Great things; please maintain it up!